We support our customers in the implementation of the afb Credit Management Solution (afb-CMS) by seamless integration into existing IT environments. We realise that by the means of specifically designed process, business and IT consulting projects. Customers can use the components of the afb-CMS to create a complete end-to-end system, or select individual system modules and adapt them to their needs. Available specifications and proven processes speed up the requirements elicitation. This results in enormous advantages in terms of time and cost, as well as manageable project time frames – substantially reducing internal project expenses at the bank or leasing company. We offer our customers professional project management, thus ensuring the achievement for defined project objectives. To accomplish this, we capitalise on effective procedures and international best practices in our Project Management, Service Management, Requirements Engineering, Software Development and Test Management. Over the course of more than two decades, we have successfully implemented numerous projects for both national and international financial service providers.
Programme management integration
- Integration in our customers' programme management, provision of reports
- Support of organisational change processes at our customers
Competent project management
- Subdivision of projects into management phases, such as preparation, initialisation, design and transition, and into technical stages from scoping and analysis via design, implementation and testing, through to deployment and early live support
- Planning, control and monitoring of scope, changes, progress, time, cost, quality, risks, and benefits
- Clear definition of roles, responsibilities, communication and escalation procedures
- Project steering and quality assurance by applying internationally recognised best practices, such as the project management method PRINCE2 (Projects In Controlled Environments), as well as PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) as a project management standard
Precise requirements through requirements engineering
- Excecution of an effective requirements engineering process in accordance with best practices of the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB)
- Determination of the system context as well as elicitation, documentation (requirements and specifications) and validation of requirement artefacts, such as objectives, scenarios (business and system use cases), and requirements using BPMN and UML
- Defining the scope of services (scoping), analysis of requirements (analysis), definition and specification of the afb-CMS (design)
Agile software development
- Modern agile software development using the Java Enterprise Edition Platform (JEE)
- Customisation, integration and migration of the afb-CMS in the project design, implementation and testing phases
- afb supports the customisation degree that customers require, from a buy-approach, through a mix-approach to a make-approach
- The integration into highly complex IT environments is optimised by the use of an integration layer provided either by afb or the customer
- Migrations remain one of the great challenges in IT. afb solves this by using state-of-the-art tools for application integration, data integration, master data management, and based on its extensive experience
Quality through test management
- Quality assurance is carried out through a test management process in accordance with the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)
- The functional and qualitative requirements for the software are tested at all test levels, from component testing to system testing
- The integration of the system is checked by System Integration Testing (SIT) and approval takes place through the Service Acceptance Test (SAT)
Added value through support services
- Assumption of administrative activities, such as partner administration, as well as maintenance of forms, object data and product data
- Training and coaching of the various user groups for optimal use of the afb-CMS
IT service management according to best practices
- Provision of service management in accordance with the best practices of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- On-demand supply of infrastructure for operation of the afb-CMS in high-security data centres
- Deployment and productive operation of the afb-CMS and monitoring after deployment (Early Life Support)
Benefits at a glance
- Extensive knowledge: you benefit from our wide experience in executing complex consulting and implementation projects.
- The right focus: each project focuses on the business benefit for our customers.
- Defined quality levels: product orientation enables a precise determination of project content, scope, and quality; delivering the basis of planning and steering.
- Always in control: our project management team controls every project from start to end with respect to cost, timeframe, quality, scope, changes, risks, and expected benefits.
- High efficiency: excellent coordination of all processes involved, effective communication lines, and flat hierarchies enable efficient procedures.
- Utilising best practices: we capitalise on international best practices to ensure a coherent and transparent approach.