Our operation service includes innovative service concepts that are precisely tailored to the needs of our customers. The aim of our modular services is to maximise your business benefits and cost efficiency, to strengthen your capacity for innovation and to achieve the necessary synergies and economies of scale through highly efficient processes. The high standard of our work, a detailed knowledge of the challenges in the market and the ability to develop and implement pragmatic solutions are fundamental building blocks of our success.
Infrastructure and Application Services (IaaS / SaaS)
- Demand-based provision of infrastructure such as hardware, software and network in high security data centres (ISO 27001 certification) in the context of cloud computing
- Installation, maintenance and operation of the afb Credit Management Solution (afb-CMS) on web, application and database servers in different environments for production, integration, testing, development and recovery
- Ensuring maximum performance, security, availability and continuity in accordance with the agreed service level agreements (SLA)
- Resource and cost optimisation through the use of advanced virtualisation technologies
Infrastructure and Application Management
- Execution of capacity, availability, continuity, security management and other service management processes based on best practices such as ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, COBIT, ISAE 3402 (SSAE 16 / SAS 70)
- Optimum connection of our service management structures to the IT organisation of customers and partners or suppliers
- Defined service level agreements (SLA) form the basis for transparency and reliability in cooperation with all stakeholders
Benefits at a glance
- Expert know-how: our experts have years of experience in the management of heterogeneous and complex IT environments and support you during your transformation process.
- High-performance support: we are currently managing several hundred server systems in various external high-security data centres for our customers.
- Optimised costs: in SaaS / IaaS the purchase, installation and operation of software and related infrastructure is omitted, which saves costs and ensures faster productivity.
- Supporting your employees: our customers’ IT staff have their workload relieved and are not required to obtain specific expertise.